This post contains lists of many reliable experts (economists and scholars), smart laypersons, organizations, podcasts, and websites to follow in order to learn Modern Money Theory (MMT). For good first things to read, see this post: Good first academic papers to learn MMT (for the layperson).
|[Go back to the table of contents.. These resources were created by Activist #MMT, the podcast (Twitter, Facebook, web, please consider becoming a monthly patron). Last updated August 20, 2020.]|
- My podcast: Activist #MMT (@ActivistMMT): Deep dives, basics topics, and personal stories of MMTers.
- The MMT Podcast (@MMTpodcast): Deep dives and 101s.
- Money On The Left (@moneyontheleft): MMT in an interdisciplinary context. (A MMT-informed leftist podcast by people related to Money On The Left is called Superstructure.)
- Macro and Cheese (@CheeseMacro) by Real Progressives: A mixture of MMT and progressive topics.
- Pocket Change (@pocketchangeMMT) (last episode released January 2019)
- New Economic Perspectives
- Modern Money Basics by Geoff Coventry
- We CAN Have Nice Things!
- Naked Capitalism (general news through an economically accurate lens)
MMT academics (economists and scholars) on Twitter
This list is incomplete.
- Warren Mosler (Twitter handle: @wbmosler, moslereconomics.com): The founder of MMT.
- Bill Mitchell (@billy_blog, his blog)
- Pavlina Tcherneva (@ptcherneva)
- Stephanie Kelton (@StephanieKelton)
- Scott Fullwiler (@stf18)
- Mathew Forstater (@mattybram)
- John T. Harvey (@John_T_Harvey)
- Fadhel Kaboub (@FadhelKaboub)
- Steven Hail (@StevenHailAus)
- Michael Norman (@mikenorman)
- Ellis Winningham (@elliswinningham, elliswinningham.net)
- Robert Hockett (@rch371)
- Rohan Grey (@rohangrey)
- Andrés Bernal (@andresintheory)
- Raúl Carrillo (@RaulACarrillo)
- Joseph Firestone (@joefirestonephd)
- Brian Romanchuk (@RomanchukBrian)
- Scott Ferguson (@videotroph)
MMT activists (smart non-experts)
This list is incomplete.
- Me: Jeff Epstein (@ActivistMMT, FB/ActivistMMT)
- Patricia Natalia Pino (@PatriciaNPino)
- Christian Reilly (@christreilly)
- Sam Levey (@DeficitOwls, FB/DeficitOwls, Youtube/DeficitOwls)
- Geoff Ginter (@geoff_ginter), Steve Grumbine (@sdgrumbine)
- Jon Lancelot (FB/jon)
- Tim Youmans (@youmans_tim)
- Tony Weston (@tonywestonuk)
- Lana Dell (@organicfanatic5)
- Sam Vega (@samvega)
- Sara Holland (@sarahollando552)
- James Tapper (@JamesJohnTapper)
- Erin Taylor (@ErinMBTaylor)
- Rob Steiner (@Steinernomics)