A letter to the editor by Ciarrai Campbell from Mt. Holly, NJ
In response to Lee Schneider’s 8/24/2018 letter in the Burlington County Times, where she rehashes often-debunked accusation of Congressional candidate Andy Kim being a tax cheat:
- FACT: Candidate for Congress Andy Kim is an honest man.
- FACT: When Mr. Kim discovered an automatic tax break on his Washington DC condo went through, he cancelled it AND repaid the $687 dollars.
- FACT: Mr. Kim rents his home in New Jersey. He therefore pays property tax through his landlord.
- FACT: These allegations have been debunked numerous times, including by Burlington County Times reporters. The media would do well to stop printing these outright lies and focus on the policy differences between the two candidates.
- FACT: Tom MacArthur has to manufacture a fake scandal to distract voters from his own self-serving voting record.
- FACT: Andy Kim is the person we need representing us in Congressional District 3.
Editor’s note: The opinions in this letter are the author’s only.
Citizens’ Media TV encourages all viewpoints. Please submit your letters to the editor
|We are 100% funded by our readers. Please support independent journalism. Help pay for Citizens’ Media TV.|